*Policies updated 6/8/20*
As of June 8th, we will no longer be requiring advance reservations to shop in-store. We will still be monitoring the number of customers allowed in the store, so you may have to wait to get in if you come at a high-traffic time. Generally, we are busiest on weekday mornings and all day on weekends. Face masks and social distancing will still be required of all customers on all parts of Lockwood’s property. We are hoping this change will make it easier for you to come to Lockwood’s.
1. We will be monitoring the number of customers allowed in the store, so you may have to wait to get in if you come at a high-traffic time. Generally, we are busiest on weekday mornings and all day on weekends.
2. Children will be allowed in the store, but all children over the age of two must wear a face covering.
3. Please do not bring pets (except service animals) into the Garden Center with you.
4. Please come as prepared as possible to make the most of your shopping trip. Please know that because we are short-staffed, we are unable to provide lengthy consultations on plant selection for your landscape design project at this time. If you require a design consultation, please contact us via email separately and we will do our best after store hours to help you.
5. Restrooms will not be available to customers so please plan accordingly.
6. You must wear a face covering and keep a social distance from other shoppers and Lockwood’s employees as mandated by NYS. We strongly recommend that you wear gloves also. Please keep yourself and others safe.
7. Do not come to shop if you are not feeling well, have a fever or cough. Keep yourself and others safe.
8. No returns or exchanges on plants or other merchandise accepted at this time due to virus concerns. Sales are final.