Beginning Monday, March 30th we will be offering curbside pickup for our products. We were deemed an essential business in New York State by Governor Cuomo in accordance with Executive Order 202.6. We are excited to be able to serve you and believe that plants are an excellent way to keep up your mental and physical health.
Below you can find our procedures for ordering and picking up your products. We will only be accepting credit card and PayPal payments at this time so that we remain contactless with our customers. We have targeted a few select items to put online for spring, however if you don’t see something you’d like, please call and ask. We will be happy to add anything we have to your order!
Our pickup hours will be between 10am and 7pm Monday through Friday, 10am and 5pm Saturday, and 10am and 4pm Sunday. This is also the time you can place an order over the phone.
There are three ordering options for curbside pickup:
1. Over the Phone: Give us a call in the store (716) 649-4684 to place your order and pay over the phone with a credit card.
2. Through email: send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order. Please leave a phone number to contact you for credit card payment and to confirm your order. Please wait for our phone call before coming to the store to pickup your order, there is a delay between the time when you place your order and when we receive it on our end.
3. Through our website: visit our website www.WeKnowPlants.com and place your order through our “Online Orders” page. You will pay through PayPal (you can do this with a credit card, you do not need a PayPal account). Please leave your phone number to contact you to confirm your order. Please wait for our phone call before coming to the store to pickup your order, there is a delay between the time when you place your order and when we receive it on our end. Online orders may take up to four days to process.
Please follow the following instructions to pickup your order
1. We will call you to let you know your order is ready for pickup. If you ordered through our website, please wait for our phone call before coming to the store to pickup your order, there is a delay between the time when you place your order and when we receive it on our end. Orders will be filled within four days.
2. Pull into our driveway on the parking lot side (west driveway) of our building and follow the large blue signs for Curbside Pickup. You will drive behind the back of our store building to a greenhouse with two overhead doors.
3. A member of our staff will meet you at your car and bring your order out to you while you wait in your car.
4. Have a safe, healthy, plant-filled day!
Thank you so much for supporting us! We hope to serve you well and believe we can get through this together.