Join Lockwood’s Loyalty Program and receive credit dollars when you use your Lockwood’s Loyalty Line Card.
The Loyalty Line is designed to be very easy and very rewarding. It’s our way of thanking customers who support our business and shop at our store throughout the year.
- Come in and sign up at the register in the store anytime we’re open.
- We’ll ask for your name, address, phone number, and email address. You only need to give us your name if you wish to keep the rest confidential.
- We’ll issue your card on the spot and you can start earning points right away. Sorry, we can't issue points retroactively from previous purchases before you sign up.
- For every dollar you spend you’ll get 1 point.
- When you get to 500 points – you’ll get a credit to your account of $20.00 toward your next purchase. How simple is that?
- If you forget your card, we can find your name in the system.
- You get points on everything we sell except sale items, discounts and any coupons or special programs that represent reduced pricing. Points for gift card purchases are also excluded because the recipient receives the points when redeeming the card.
- The points roll over from year to year so you’ll get something eventually, even if you don’t spend a lot in one season.
- You do have to redeem the total $20 at once (not including tax).
- You can accumulate points and use a whole bunch at once – some people like to save them up for Christmas shopping or something special they want to purchase.
- Your receipt will reflect points earned, points redeemed and points balance.
- Don’t forget to use your card or tell the cashier you’re in the program before you check out! Every purchase adds to your balance. If you do forget, bring in the receipt and we’ll gladly add the points to your account.
- Thanks for joining the Lockwood’s Loyalty Program!