Lockwood’s Guidelines for Shopping in April, May, and June
- There is good news that many people in our country and our area have and are getting the COVID-19 vaccine. At Lockwood’s, we have carefully considered how to make the 2021 Spring season an enjoyable and accessible shopping experience while still following state guidelines and protecting all of our customers and staff. We are mindful that many people still do not have access to the vaccine including much of our staff. We will have the following guidelines in place for April, May, and June.
- We will NOT take reservations this Spring but we WILL monitor the number of people in the Retail store and greenhouses - You may be asked to wait outside until people have exited the store.
- Please come as prepared as possible to make the most of your shopping trip. Please know that because we are trying to move customers through the store, we are unable to provide lengthy consultations on plant selection for your landscape design project at this time. If you require a design consultation, please contact us via email separately and we will schedule an appointment time to help you. The email address is email@example.com.
- We encourage you to plan your visit to Lockwood’s during the week to avoid lines and wait times on the weekend.
- We will be offering online orders with curbside pickup on selected items – see WeKnowPlants.com for our online store.
- Restrooms will not be available to customers so please plan accordingly.
- You must wear a face covering and keep a social distance from other shoppers and Lockwood’s employees as mandated by NYS. We recognize that some of you have been vaccinated, however, we asked you wear a mask inside in respect for others who have not been vaccinated. Please keep yourself and others safe.
We look forward to another exciting Spring season and we are ready to serve you!